Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The best baby names!

Yes, Kandee is my name and I love it....(I even proudly wore my Happy Birthday pin at Disneyland...not only do you get in for free on your birthday...but they give you a pin to wear with your name it on, so everyone says, "Happy Birthday Kandee!", all day long...it's so fun!

When I was about 5, I didn't love my name so much...ha ha ha...as a kid, I didn't know how many more times I could hear, "kandee can I have some candy?!?"....followed by, what they thought was their clever and hilarious laughter!

So when it comes to naming babies...my perfectionism comes out, and I want to pick the perfect name...to fit them perfectly. Somehow I couldn't imagine myself having any other name than Kandee.
(thanks mom and dad for naming me Kandee, and for spelling it very un-traditional!)
I don't care that I can never find a personalized pen or mug with my name spelled correctly...
oh how I wanted a little license plate with my name on it for my bike when I was little though!


Alani and Blake have come up with some of the BEST baby names, here they are:


Alani's names she came up with today:
SAMERICKA (suh-mare-ih-cuh)
LOTSIE (lot-see)
KITSIE (kit-see)
SAMAREDA (suh-mare-ee-duh)
SALLY (that's one of her all-time favorites)


Blake's best baby names for girls:
Princess & The White Stick
Princess Beauty (i must say I do have an affinity towards this name! ha ha ha


here's to names...and pretty soon I will share with you all what we decided for little Cupcake....she will always be little cupcake, no matter what her "official" name is! ha ha ha

your sugary named friend, Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment