Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 7, 2011

THE FAST Make-Up for New Moms, busy teens, or anyone really!

(earrings from Raven & Lily)
Hi! I get requests all the time for SUPER fast make-up for new moms...teens, students...and people that just don't want to spend more than 5 minutes putting make-up on!

So here's my answer...as well as my new make-up routine! ha ha ha
Since I'm busy taking care of my precious 2 week old....I don't have much time for make-up, or hair, or really too much else! ha ha ha

HERE's what you need to get beautiful in a FLASH!

#1. a cream or liquid foundation

#2. a cream concealer (I use COVER FX Total Coverage cream foundation as a concealer, because it's so "full-coverage")

#3. powder is optional, depending on how oily your skin is...if it's normal to dry you might be able to skip face powder, if your skin is oily...definitely powder up your oily zones!

#4. EYESHADOW - a shade that matches your skin tone...and if you have an extra second, a warmer, peachy or more golden brown shade
(this eye shadow palette is from Z Palette...I put all my MAC, Stila, Make-Up Forever shadows in here!)

#5. EYELINER - I just used a black eyeliner (any kind will work), to line the rims of the eyes to give the lashline some definition. (You can use brown or grey too!)

#6. DARK Grey (or brown) eyeshadow to darken up the edges of the eyes..applied where you'd normally put eyeliner.

#7. LIPSTICK / LIPGLOSS - I put a light pink (Pretty Please from MAC) lipstick..and then if you want some shimmer, any gloss on top.

#8. LASHES - I curled my lashes then applied a few coats of L'Oreal Double Extend Tubes Mascara! (this is one of my favs...because it doesn't smudge off and it cheap!)

Now come along as I show you HOW FAST WE CAN PUT MAKE-UP ON!!!
Beauty for any "time-budget"! ha ha ha

huge love and fast make-up, your friend, KANDEE!!!!

PS. Don't forget your always invited to take a peek into KANDEELAND at: www.kandeeland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment