Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If I was going to Fashion Week!!!

(i love these shoes from Irregular Choice! yes this picture is so old, it's before I even had a little baby belly! ha ha ha)
SINCE I CAN'T go to fashion week....I will just imagine what fun "dream" outfits I could put together to wear....sometimes our most fun can be had in our imaginations! ha ha ha
I love these pants from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line....I even like the matching wrap-top.

with these awesome shoes from Kurt Geiger:

Again....I love these pants from Gwen Stefani's LAMB collection! (I love their slouchy tom-boyish-ness)...
and I am love-love-lovin' this studded bracelet from Patricia Field's (IT'S ONLY $8!!!!)

with this shirt from Patricia Field's...

and if I could borrow this jacket with the feathers again from Stephen and Cosmo from SPEED on Melrose...my "day-day-dreaming-what-i-would-wear-to-fashion-week-outfit" would be complete!

I have no idea who makes these boots....but I love their "pirate boot -ness"!
and just because I am mesmerized by these shoes....
please look at the beautiful, mirrored, disco ball-glam shoes at Patricia Field's!!!
They are like Cinderella's glass slippers, but disco glamtastic!
mirrored shoes...and fun imagination....
your friend kandee!

No comments:

Post a Comment