Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 11, 2011

What are YOU doing on Valentine's Day?!?


(here's my lil' heart melter, Blake, with his Valentine's Day card from Auntie AKA my sister, Tiffany!)

Yep, it's that time again...Valentine's day....

some of us may be feeling a little lonely if we don't have a "special" someone....
but some of the "loveliest" things I have heard have been from friends and even my mom or sister...so if you don't have a "valentine" don't worry, your valentine can be anyone that loves you! Not just a potential spouse..ha ha ha

I am pouring love onto each one of you reading this right now...

AND i thought it would be fun to share fun, funny, or amazing Valentine stories- so post below...so we can all share in the Valentine funny-ness!

I'll start with one of my funniest Valentine's...years ago, my boyfriend at the time, took me to Little Ethiopia in LA...we at a really good Ethiopian place, sat on funny little saddles....where he gave me an old pocket watch as a present....then went to a Reggae music store...I don't know if that's funny or just interesting! ha ha ha

Let's brighten up our upcoming Love & Hearts day...by sharing your funny or interesting Valentine's Day stories below in the comments....I can't wait to read your stories!

huge boxes of chocolate and here's a flower for you too!
 (one of my favorite flowers, Stargazer Lilies!)
love your friend, Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment