Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How to do FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS

To know me is to know my love of feather earrings...ha ha ha (especially from my friend Cardi..click here to see her awesome earrings...www.cardi-love.blogspot.com)...
but then
feather hair extensions came out and I thought I'd give em a try!


They are fun, fast, and super easy to put in your hair.
It's like getting highlights in your hair without damaging your hair!


Here's what you need...
CRIMPING BEADS: (as seen being held by yours truly..above)
these are the best...they come in different colors and have silicone inside to protect your hair and make them last longer...
(you cannot reuse these..once you remove the crimp beads, they are done! ha ha)
I got mine (and all my feather hair tools at: www.famousfeathers.com)
CRIMPING PLIERS (or plain ol' pliers will get the job done too!)
PULLING HOOK...to get the crimping bead on your hair...
FEATHERS ( minus the weird face I am making in this picture! ha ha ha)
you can get all kinds of colors and premade bundles of feathers at famous feathers too!)
And voila! this is with my hair flipped up all weird to show you....but watch below to see how to get yourself all feather FABULOUS! hee hee


feathers and fabulousness...your friend kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment