Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Justin Bieber Inspired...


Justin Bieber...
he doesn't need to impress the recording academy...people know how beyond successful he's become...
but do I have a new found admiration for the Beebs...

INSERT: the Grammy's
I had a new found respect for Justin Bieber when I saw him interviewed with Esperanza Spalding, and he genuinely told her how happy he was for her and that he liked her hair!


that is exactly why we shouldn't look for man's approval...
yes it may be nice to have a grammy to prove that  a group of people voted for you...
it may be nice to win an award for something
have a whole shelf full of trophy's or medals...
tons of people that have voted, chosen, or selected you to be the best...


but in the end..it was all just some other person's opinion...

I don't want to live in the shadows of opinions...trying to peek out once someone has "APPROVED of ME"...I don't want to live in the seeking of approval...
because then you are just IMPRISONED to IMPRESS...
or like so many people you see in Hollywood..trying so hard to look successful, skinny, wealthy, younger than young, beautiful...or shocking...

we could spend our whole lives being a prisoner to impress people...or we can be free to say...
I know the truth in my heart...

I want you to tell yourself, right now...
I know I am talented.....I don't need someone to tell me
I know I am unique and special and am priceless...and no award needs to be given for that
I know I have things to share with the world that only I can do, create, be, design, sing, or show
Man may give out awards that can be lost, stolen or broken...
but something that can never be taken away or lost...
is knowing how special you are in your heart!

You don't need to IMPRESS anyone....live for an AUDIENCE of ONE!

I am cheering you on...and give you the award of freedom!
FREE to be you, the most amazing you, that doesn't need anyone's approval to tell you how incredible you are....you just are AMAZING...without doing a thing!!

huge love and freedom to be you, just how you are....your friend, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment