Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 14, 2011

I love you...and believe in all your dreams!

Love....not just today but everyday
everyone needs to hear that they are loved...

I may not be able to send you chocolates through the computer...but I can do better than than..
I can send you love..from my little heart to yours!

no matter how your life or Valentine's day feels...
no matter how lonely, sad, or hurting you may feel...

It doesn't matter if you have a Valentine...or have been hurt by a Valentine (ha ha ha)....
I want you to know that sometimes the greatest love you can find...
sure isn't from the "special someone" that will bring you flowers or chocolates...
I have gotten more love filled presents from my sister or one of my friends...ha ha ha

I am sending you huge amounts of love...
and treat yourself to a chocolate, a cupcake, or even buy yourself some beautiful flowers...

love is coming at you through this computer....


i made this video to pour some love into your heart and encourage you to go after each and every one of your dreams....
huger than huge love.....your friend sending you hugs through the computer, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment